Wednesday 12 October 2011

Sick of Feeling Sick

So, I'm not flaky, okay?


Just so you know.
I've had typhoid. And Finals.


I'm still on some mild medication, and my semester finals are still going on, but let me just take the time to say it's been the shittiest two and a half weeks of my life so far.
And no, I'm not going to apologize for my language.


I'm staying at my mum's friends place, because I happen to live away from home, so that's one really great thing because the hostel I stay in really sucks.
I was at the aforementioned hostel for a whole week with my fever(because I thought it was just a silly fever and would go), but after a week I started panicking and called my mum's friend.
She's also been appointed my local guardian, and she's an absolute angel let me tell you.
God knows who else could bear my presence in their home for so long!


I feel horrid for having abandoned my blog so soon after starting it up, but what's a girl to do?
Hopefully things will be back on track real soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, I hope you get better soon too! I'm so glad I finally got to your blog, for some reason I couldn't click through from the link you gave with your comment on my blog but I finally made it :).

Take care!

beckaboots said...

Oh man that is so rough! I hope you get better quickly! Don't worry about keeping up the blog! Just take care of yourself.

Bekah
If Work Permits